The SMT6025 is an efficient; ready to use; host side interface to Sundance hardware. It allows you to control Sundance carrier boards from the host as well as to exchange data between the host and TIMs on these carrier boards.
What the SMT6025 can do for you:
- Shorten development time by providing you with a ready-to-use interface to the hardware.
- Transfer data between the carrier board and the host.
- Download applications to the carrier board.
- Obtain information about the carrier board.
- Control the state of the carrier board.
- Give you a basic building block for more complex custom systems.
- Provide you direct access to the hardware registers.
- Support 3L Diamond board services.
- Provide you with a C++ type interface to the carrier board.
The SMT6025 currently supports the following carrier boards.
|SMT145||1 TIM site; 32 Bit PCI carrier board||Full support|
|SMT300||1 TIM site Compact PCI carrier board||Full support|
|SMT300Q||4 TIM site Compact PCI carrier board||Full support|
|SMT310||1 TIM site PCI carrier board||Full support|
|SMT310Q||4 TIM site PCI carrier board||Full support|
|SMT320 (Obsolete)||4 TIM site PCI carrier board||Partial support|
|SMT327 (Obsolete)||4 TIM site Compact PCI carrier board||Partial support|
Having a standard interface such as the SMT6025 ensures that you may not need to recompile and link your software when the hardware in the system changes. The SMT6025 also hides the details of the device driver; allowing you to concentrate on the development process.
High-Speed Channel performance figures
For more information, or to request a user guide, please Contact Us.