The Trenz Electronic TE0820-03-04EV-1EA is an industrial-grade MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM with 32-Bit width, 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O’s is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU4EV-1SFVC784E
- ZU4EV, 784 Pin Packages
- Dual Cortex-R5 32-bit ARM v7 real-time processing unit (RPU)
- Four high-speed serial I/O (HSSIO)
- 132 x HP PL I/Os (3 banks)
- 14 x PS MIOs (6 of the MIOs intended for SD card interface in default configuration)
- 4 x serial PS GTR transceivers
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) + Video codec unit (VCU)
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm)
- 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 32-Bit databus-width
- 128 MByte QSPI boot Flash in dual parallel mode
- 4 GByte e.MMC Memory (up to 64 GByte)
- Programmable quad PLL clock generator PLL for PS GTR clocks (optional external reference)
- Gigabit Ethernet transceiver PHY
- MAC address serial EEPROM
- Hi-speed USB2 ULPI transceiver with full OTG support
- Real Time Clock
- All power supplies on board.
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- 4 x 5 cm form factor
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado Design Suite – HLx Edition Download
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions include Partial Reconfiguration at no additional cost with the Vivado HL Design Edition and HL System Edition. In-warranty users can regenerate their licenses to gain access to this feature.
Overview of all Editions of Vivado Design Suite Editions