We ship our products using either a courier (DHL / FEDEX) for the fastest possible delivery or Speical Delivery / Airmail for delivery in from 5 days.
All deliveries will need to be signed for.
- Courier = £20
- Airmail = £35
- Courier = £50
- Airmail = £35
- Courier = £100
- Rest of the World
- Airmail = £35
- Courier = £150
- Any delivery date quoted is only an estimate and not of the essence. Sundance accepts no liability and responsibility for any delay in delivery or failure to deliver.
- Delivery of the Goods to a carrier for transmission to the Customer or the prior delivery of the Goods to the stipulated place of delivery shall constitute delivery to the Customer and the risk therein shall, upon such delivery pass to the customer.
- If the goods are not received by the Customer within seven days from the date of the relevant invoice, the carrier and Sundance must at once be informed.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Sundance shall be entitled to make partial deliveries or deliveries by instalments and the terms and conditions herein contained shall apply to each partial delivery.
- Deviations in quantity of the Goods delivered (representing not more than 10% by value) from that stated in the Contract shall not give the Customer any right to reject the Goods or to claim damages and the Customer shall be obliged to accept and pay at the Contract rate for the quantity of goods delivered.
- The customer shall not delay any requested delivery times stated in the Contract without the prior written agreement of Sundance.
RETURN OF GOODS
- Goods incorrectly ordered (either as to type or as to quantity) by the Customer will NOT be accepted for return by Sundance unless prior approval to such return has been given by Sundance, such approval to be given at the sole discretion of Sundance and, if given, may be subject to a payment by the Customer to cover Sundance?s administration costs.
- In the case of any damage to Goods in transit, the Customer must notify Sundance within 3 (three) days after delivery.
Sundance shall not be required to replace any Goods damaged in transit and the Customer shall be obliged to pay for them, if the Customer does not comply with this notification requirement.
- Sundance warrants that all Sundance manufactured Goods sold will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of at least twelve months after delivery (“The Warranty Period”). Sundance?s original invoice number under which the defective goods supplied must be quoted for this purpose.
- The said warranty is contingent upon the proper use of the Goods by the Customer and does not cover any part of the Goods which has been modified without Sundance?s prior written consent or which has been subjected to unusual physical or electrical stress or on which the original identification marks have been removed or altered. Nor will such warranty apply if repair or parts required as a result of causes other than ordinary authorised use including without limitation accident, hazard, misuse or failure of fluctuation of electric power, air conditioning, humidity control or other environmental conditions.
- Sundance products which are found to be defective when returned prepaid to Sundance within the warranty Period may be repaired or replaced at Sundance?s discretion. Sundance?s warranty covers parts, labour and return shipping.
- Sundance makes no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Sundance products are not authorised for use as critical components in life support devices or systems without the express written consent of the Managing Director of Sundance
- Any software comprised in the Goods is supplied subject always to the manufacturer’s/original supplier’s standard terms and conditions as contained thereon and delivered therewith and Sundance shall not be responsible or liable in any respect with regard thereto. Sundance does not warrant the intellectual content to be free from errors.