- Based on general purpose TI re-driver devices
- Support up to 48Gbps data rates
- Provides DDC I2C buffering
- Provides CEC Digital Buffering
- Provides eARC/ARC PHY
- Provides +5V Activation/Deactivation control
- EEPROM For HDCP Key Storage
The Bitec FMC HDMI 2.1 Daughter card provides video interfacing up to 48Gbps. The board utilizes a general purpose TI re-driver to ensure reliable signal integrity and FPGA protection.
The board is designed to be used with the Bitec HDMI IP core . An on-board serial EEPROM is provided for HDCP key storage using the Bitec HDCP Key Management feature.
A Bitec propriety eARC/ARC PHY is available for use with the Bitec eARC/ARC/CEC IP Core. The PHY enables implementation of a full Audio-Return Channel device.
The board is compatible with FMC interfaces found on Altera, Xilinx, Lattice and MicroSemi development boards.