This module is identical to the TE0712-02-200-2C except the 2.5 mm Samtec connectors.
The Trenz Electronic TE0712-02-200-2C3 is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 200T FPGA, a 10/100 Mbit Ethernet transceiver, 1 GByte of DDR3 SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O’s is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A200T-2FBG484C
- Rugged for high shock resistance and high vibration
- 32 MByte (256 MBit) Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 4 GTP (high-performance transceiver) lanes
- GTP (high-performance transceiver) clock input
- 1 GByte 32-Bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet PHY in RMII Mode
- Programmable Low Jitter PLL (Silicon Labs Si5338)
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- 12 A x 1.0 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail
- Supply voltages: either 3.3 V or 3.3 V and 5 V
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (low profile 2.5 mm)
- 158 FPGA I/O’s (78 differential pairs) available on board-to-board connectors
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Two User configurable LEDs
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado HL WebPACK Edition (free version)
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.
Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite