The EMC²-DP is a PCIe/104 OneBank™ Carrier for a Trenz compatible SoC Module and has expansion for a VITA57.1 FMC™ LPC I/O board and also has I/O pins, using a 100-way Samtec RazorBeam connectors system. The add-on board, called “Sundance External Interface Connector – SEIC” contains LEDs, RS232, USB2.0, HDMI, 1Gb Ethernet and SATA . The “SEIC” can be customised for individual applications and bespoke connectors.
The PCIe/104 OneBank™ design enables the EMC²-DP to be added to robust and rugged installations for various commercial, medial, industrial and military uses.
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infinite number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The Trenz Electronic TE0841-02-41I21-A is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU40, 2 GByte DDR4, 64 MByte QSPI Flash for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O’s is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution.
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU40 FPGA XCKU040-1SFVA784I
- Rugged for industrial application
- Size: 40 x 50 mm
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- 2 banks of 1024 MByte DDR4 SDRAM, 32bit wide memory interface (each DDR 16bit separate)
- 64 MByte (512 MBit) QSPI Boot Flash
- B2B Connectors: 3 x Razor Beam (regular 4 mm), total 260 terminals
- 60 x HR I/Os
- 84 x HP I/Os
- Serial transceiver: GTH 8 lanes (TX/RX)
- 2 x MGT external clock inputs
- Si5338 – 4 output PLL, GT and PL clocks
- 200 MHz LVDS oscillator
- All power supplies on board, single supply operation supported.
- User defined IO-Bank power
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity