The EMC²-DP is a PCIe/104 OneBank™ Carrier for a Trenz compatible SoC Module and has expansion for a VITA57.1 FMC™ LPC I/O board and also has I/O pins, using a 100-way Samtec RazorBeam connectors system. The add-on board, called “Sundance External Interface Connector – SEIC” contains LEDs, RS232, USB2.0, HDMI, 1Gb Ethernet and SATA . The “SEIC” can be customised for individual applications and bespoke connectors.
The PCIe/104 OneBank™ design enables the EMC²-DP to be added to robust and rugged installations for various commercial, medial, industrial and military uses.
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infinite number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The Trenz Electronic TEM0007-01-CHE11-A is a low cost small-sized FPGA module integrating a Microchip PolarFire® SoC, 1 GByte LPDDR4 SDRAM and 64 MByte SPI Flash for configuration and operation.
- Extended commercial grade Microchip PolarFire® SoC MPFS250T-FCVG484E FPGA
- 1 GByte LPDDR4 SDRAM
- 64 MByte SPI Flash Memory
- System Controller CPLD
- Serial EEPROM with EUI-48 Node Identity
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- USB2.0 ULPI Transceiver
- 3 x Samtec LSHM B2B connectors (2 x 100 Pins, 1 x 60 Pins)
- On-board DC-DC converter
- Size 4 x 5 cm