The EMC²-DP is a PCIe/104 OneBank™ Carrier for a Trenz compatible SoC Module and has expansion for a VITA57.1 FMC™ LPC I/O board and also has I/O pins, using a 100-way Samtec RazorBeam connectors system. The add-on board, called “Sundance External Interface Connector – SEIC” contains LEDs, RS232, USB2.0, HDMI, 1Gb Ethernet and SATA . The “SEIC” can be customised for individual applications and bespoke connectors.
The PCIe/104 OneBank™ design enables the EMC²-DP to be added to robust and rugged installations for various commercial, medial, industrial and military uses.
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infinite number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The Trenz Electronic TE0820-05-5DI21MA is an industrial-grade MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU5EV, 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O’s is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU5EV-1SFVC784I
- ZU5EV, 784 Pin Packages
- Application Processor: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 MPCore
- Real-Time Processor: Dual-core ARM Cortex-R5 MPCore
- Graphics Processor: Mali-400 MP2
- Video Codec: H.264 / H.265
- Four high-speed serial I/O (HSSIO) interfaces supporting following protocols:
- PCI Express interface version 2.1 compliant
- SATA 3.1 specification compliant interface
- DisplayPort source-only interface with video resolution up to 4k x 2k
- USB 3.0 specification compliant interface implementing a 5 Gbit/s line rate
- 1 GB/s serial GMII interface
- 132 x HP PL I/Os (3 banks)
- 14 x PS MIOs (6 of the MIOs intended for SD card interface in default configuration)
- 4 x serial PS GTR transceivers
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) + Video codec unit (VCU)
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm)
- 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 32-Bit databus-width
- 128 MByte QSPI boot Flash in dual parallel mode
- 8 GByte e.MMC Memory (up to 64 GByte)
- Programmable quad PLL clock generator PLL for PS GTR clocks (optional external reference)
- Gigabit Ethernet transceiver PHY
- MAC address serial EEPROM with EUI-48 node identity
- Hi-speed USB2 ULPI transceiver with full OTG support
- All power supplies on board
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- 4 x 5 cm form factor