The Lynsyn Lite measures the power usage of embedded and customized low-energy computing (CLEC) systems. A sampling frequency of up to 10kHz is used.
Lynsyn Lite features three sensors that measure both current and voltage and, although it has been designed to primarily support application power profiling primarily of systems based on ARM Cortex A9, A53 and A57 cores, there is no need to purchase a separate JTAG pod as it is a replacement for the Xilinx Platform Cable USB-II and can, therefore, also be used as a generic JTAG programming device with the Xilinx Vivado tool suite and a remotely controlled current/voltage meter over USB. Lynsyn Lite is compatible with both Linux and Windows operating systems and includes open-source software that both samples and visualizes measurement results.
The software and all information on using it with the Lynsyn Lite can be found in the wiki here:
- Using the Lynsyn Lite to measure the power usage of a system is simple.
- 3 sensors that measure both current and voltage.
- Up to 10kHz sampling frequency.
- JTAG sampling supports ARM Cortex A cores (currently A9, A53 and A57).
- Can be used as a remotely controlled current/voltage meter.
- Can be used as a generic USB JTAG programmer with Xilinx Vivado tools.
- Includes open source software that samples and visualises the results.
3D Printed holder
If you want a holder for the Lynsyn lite to keep it safe and tidy on a desk, we have developed a 3D print option for you.
Feel free to Download the files below to print this yourself.