The board is equipped with two Virtex-6 FPGA FPGAs, two FMC I/F (HPC) sites, and a compact board with abundant IO memory.
It is a standard product that attracts attention that leads to a shortening of the development period and low cost.
- Built-in high-precision clock oscillator (AD9518)
- DDR (LX240T side: 1GB, LX130T side: SO-DIMM)
- NOR/NAND Flash/NV-SRAM
- Equipped with PCIe x 1, cPCI (32bit), USB2.0 (M/S), 10/100 Ethernet
- High-speed serial/parallel communication between FPGAs
- Compatible with stand-alone operation
- Synchronization within and between boards is possible
- Equipped with DIPSW, PushSW, and LED that can be used for experiments and evaluations