The two CameraLink interfaces will offer a dual-vision interface to a range of applications and either be controlled by a Host Controller or run in a stand-alone mode. The integrated Xilinx FPGA allows any CameraLink format to connect to oi110. The additional SATA-3 expansions allow connection to large storage for future processing.
Key points of the I/O module:
- Dual CameraLink Ports
- Dual Single SATA-3 Ports
- PoCL (Power over Camera Link) support
- Up to 85 MHz data rate
- Dual Base, Single Medium Base
- Single Extended Full CL Base
Key points of the carrier:
- PCIe/104 OneBank or Type 1 or Type 2 compatible
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrated PCI Express switch
- An infinitive number of oi110’s can be stacked for multiple camera inputs
- Expandable with any PCIe/104 I/O Module for more flexibility
- It can be a “Single-Board-Computer” and run stand-alone or as part of a system
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The oi110 needs to be coupled with the FPGA module of your choice. Depending on the application you are designing for, we have a range of Xilinx Artix, Kintex and Kintex UltraScale FPGAs or Zynq SoC to suit. They are all based on the Trenz 5×4 System on Module standard for ultimate flexibility.